We invite you to join us in building a groundswell to support a big, bold future for our children and communities.
Kentucky is 5th from the bottom nationally in poverty. Research clearly documents the positive individual and collective benefits of greater educational attainment. Through education we can break this cycle of poverty and build more prosperity for families in the Commonwealth.
Donations to the Prichard Committee support:
- Ensuring high-quality early learning which enables students to become proficient in reading & math by the end of 3rd grade.
- Improving K-12 public education so that all Kentucky students can reach their potential.
- Paving the way for postsecondary success through excellent, affordable postsecondary education.
- Building partnerships with families, communities, and local businesses to increase capacity and willingness to support public education.
- Ensuring that education in Kentucky at all levels is equitable, and that educational attainment does not vary by race, gender, disability status, income level, language or region.
Improvement is Possible
When we come together with a shared vision and commitment to the education of the next generation, improvement is possible.
Our Kids Can’t Wait
Please contribute. If someone fresh out of college can forego Starbucks once a week to give, so can you. Our kids can’t wait.
My Money is on Excellence
There are many reasons I give financially to the Prichard Committee for Academic Excellence! There is a reason why Excellence is in our name! All that we do for Kentucky’s children and families is Excellent. My money is on Excellence! I give monthly so I can remember to do so! I give monthly so I will give regularly. Won’t you join me in financially supporting this organization and the students of Kentucky?
IT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Give what you can to the Prichard Committee. Now. It will make a difference. Modest personal donations collectively move foundations to understand the value Kentucky places on quality public education.